Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday Father's Day June 16 2024

Ford and I did not sleep much at all. So tired! I made blueberry/raspberry scones for Ford's Father's Day Breakfast.
I went to church, took the two octopuses we made and then to Publix (I swear I am there everyday - ran into David again!). Lunch was wings and salads with homemade chocolate pound cake for Father's Day. Ford opened his cards and gifts, a Gator UF can koozy and slim Gator wallet from AA, rice bowls from me, and I bought AA a Yoda rice/ramen bowl. He received cards from my Mom, Justin and Terri, plus two from AA and my one.
Scones: I need to make this recipe again - maybe knead it a bit more.
Gifts/Cards:
We met up with family for Father's Day - Mellow Mushroom. Leaa, Jesse, Liv, Dylan, Justin and Kilee. Tristen recently did a face plant off his skateboard, broke a few teeth - he's recovering. We talked alot about Liv's UCF college dorm rooms, how to select a roommate on-line, she bought her coffee machine (gift of money for her graduation) and new Nike sneakers (gift card from her birthday). Liv and Tristen leave for his grandparents in Laguna Beach CA, this Tuesday.

No comments: