Monday, November 16, 2009

LID Anniversary Video

Do you remember all the LID Anniversaries we (you) celebrated or tried to ignore? I remember every 27th of the month. Each month. Each UP and each down during the WAIT. We were grateful that our WAIT was less than three years.

I just visited Two Brothers Waiting For A Sister and boy, get ready to tear up! They have such a long WAIT yet they are finding joy and a ton of love in each step of the journey.

You really need to take just a little time and go watch this video. It's only two minutes long.
Share some love with them and before leaving, help lift and sustain their spirits by leaving a kind word.

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a sweet way to remember the day! We did this with the twins next door and the Tongginator when we said goodbye to Rosie. Thanks for sending us over there!

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Wow...I am very touched. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement...they mean the world to us. You have definitely lifted our spirits :0)
Kathy
XXX

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Thanks for sharing. It was very touching and I surely understand your feelings as well.

Wanda

DBW said...

I won't go back to THAT place. The wait was excruciating, and I didn't want to hear others telling me it would get better...