Sunday, June 30, 2024

Pierced Ears!

Alyzabeth has not been a big fan of jewelry (or makeup, fashion, etc.) so after years of asking "when" to get her ears pierced, she gave in last year and said yes. I didn't make the arrangements, just waiting for the right time. She agreed to it (not sure of my overly pressured-persuasion). With time on Sunday, I suggested we walk inside the Mall (air conditioned), have some lunch and get her ears done.
She selected the stainless-steel silver posts, also bought two other pairs to have once she can change out her earrings. She keeps the posts in for three weeks cleaning and turning them three times a day, then wears good earrings until six months is up.
The employee/very young lady was calm, kind, very efficient - while we were there, a six year old's ears were pierced, about six or seven customers were helped and paid for their purchase, attended to getting us ready (signing forms, reviewing after care instructions) - and she was the only employee in the store!
Now I can buy her earrings, an earring holder/organizer and she can wear the pearl earrings I bought for her (in China) in 2008. 
Love my daughter!!

No comments: