Friday, July 25, 2008

NSN TA's Arriving

Folks are receiving their NSN TA's...and with that bit of good news, the rumors will slowly begin building for the next set of Referrals. YES!

Today's mail included paperwork from USCIS informing us as once more being suitable adoptive parents. Our fingerprints were set to expire in September. We're now good until October 2009.
We meet with our SW a week from this coming Monday. Final piece to the home study update. And that will be that. If you don't count the paperwork following Referral, I have to believe we are finally at a point where we'll never be worrying about any of this ever again...
(famous last words)

peace
fm

14 and counting - possibly more - possibly LESS!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can not wiat to say that we our done with paperwork.. We are actually going in to do our second round..I hope we don't have to do it three times.. but I think I am dreaming.. lets hope it is only 3.. not 4..
HUGS..
Happy 14... we are getting closer..

OH MY #6 said...

oh my, what a feeling that must be! Enjoy.

Lea
xo

Vivian M said...

From your mouth to G-d's ears!

kitchu said...

I cannot tell you how excited I get as the end of July approaches... I get goosebumps just reading this post.

I just got my "receipt" that my paperwork was received at USCIS. Waiting for that invite, as now with SN you have to have a current 171 to be considered for a match (I expire mid August). What was the turnaround time for your 171 after fingerprinting? Just curious since I come there to do it!

Gail said...

Following closely.
Looking forward to finally seeing Miss Alyzabeth An!!